Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Social Forums:  Games Feedback ROAK General Chat

 "Updating my Files and new rebate" 

Refunding Message
"Updating my Files and new rebate"
Posted by Joaniebott on Jan-15-21 at 09:38 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-15-21 at 09:38 AM (Eastern) by

I was just cleaning out un-done rebates and adding up some numbers

I am always paid on DelRio and ElPaso, never paid on anything else (but I also stopped doing anything else so maybe this is inaccurate? I still did a few Cinnaminson)

I get paid on probably 90% Grand Rapids easily but I only do authentic rebates like Progresso, Nature Valley that require UPCs. I fight and win for the other 10%.

I hate doing online rebates - have posted a new link below for Nature's Bounty - I feel like I have nobody to argue with when I don't get paid. I never got paid on a Seagrams from last year, one a NAPR and one for the Escapes - emails to the website who offered the rebate either get ignored or you end up going in a circle and the home website for Seagrams ignored me. Maybe I am old and just used to the old way.

I love doing Ibotta even though I never earn a lot - I don't bother with any other apps. I do most of my shopping at Publix and use two sites who match up offers and coupons.


Joaniebott joined in 2004
3816 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact Joaniebott] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion

Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby