Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Baby Forums:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Social Forums:  Games Crafts Feedback ROAK Humor Recipes General Chat

 "Over traded on Hoops Have 5 @ $1.00 each" 

Refunding Message
 
"Over traded on Hoops Have 5 @ $1.00 each"
Posted by lucy1 on Mar-12-19 at 02:36 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Mar-12-19 at 02:36 PM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212

PLMK if interested Sorry no Paypal Thanks

lucy1 joined in 6/2014
1231 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact lucy1] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "is this a $30 form lim. to"
Posted by salsafan on Mar-12-19 at 05:11 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Mar-12-19 at 05:11 PM (Eastern) by 23.123.152.114

eastern states? I vaguely remember/think so... is it a del rio form?

salsafan joined in 2003
22243 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact salsafan] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
2 . "AL, MI, NC, NH, OH & PA....HOPE THAT HELPS."
Posted by Hulls on Mar-12-19 at 10:21 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Mar-12-19 at 10:21 PM (Eastern) by 50.105.198.15

I love feedback, please let me know how
your trading experience went with me,
Thank You
Feedback name (Hulls)


Hulls joined in 5/2011
787 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Hulls] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
3 . "ty, S-- so nice"
Posted by salsafan on Mar-12-19 at 11:18 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Mar-12-19 at 11:18 PM (Eastern) by 23.123.152.114

of you to help...

salsafan joined in 2003
22243 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact salsafan] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
4 . "trade pending for all"
Posted by lucy1 on Mar-13-19 at 07:40 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Mar-13-19 at 07:40 AM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212

>Posted on Mar-12-19 at 11:18 PM (Eastern)
>by 23.123.152.114of you to help...
>
thanks

lucy1 joined in 6/2014
1231 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact lucy1] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
5 . "2 more to trade"
Posted by lucy1 on Mar-14-19 at 01:55 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Mar-14-19 at 01:55 PM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212

>Posted on Mar-13-19 at 07:40 AM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212>Posted on Mar-12-19 at 11:18 PM (Eastern)
>>by 23.123.152.114of you to help...
>>
>thanks

$1.00 each + postage PLMK if interested thanks

lucy1 joined in 6/2014
1231 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact lucy1] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
6 . "have 2 Hoops $1.00 each and 9 Yellowtails"
Posted by lucy1 on Mar-15-19 at 12:00 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Mar-15-19 at 12:00 PM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212

>Posted on Mar-14-19 at 01:55 PM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212>Posted on Mar-13-19 at 07:40 AM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212>Posted on Mar-12-19 at 11:18 PM (Eastern)
>>>by 23.123.152.114of you to help...
>>>
>>thanks

>$1.00 each + postage PLMK if
>interested thanks


the Yellowtails are 3 for $1.00 DFWS 03649 exp 3/31/19 Sorry no paypal all trades plus postage PLMK if you want to trade Thanks

lucy1 joined in 6/2014
1231 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact lucy1] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
7 . "Still have 2 hoops and 9 Yellowstails "
Posted by lucy1 on Mar-16-19 at 11:16 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Mar-16-19 at 11:16 AM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212

>Posted on Mar-15-19 at 12:00 PM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212>Posted on Mar-14-19 at 01:55 PM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212>Posted on Mar-13-19 at 07:40 AM (Eastern) by 73.40.185.212>Posted on Mar-12-19 at 11:18 PM (Eastern)
>>>>by 23.123.152.114of you to help...
>>>>
>>>thanks

>>$1.00 each + postage PLMK if
>>interested thanks

> the Yellowtails are 3 for $1.00
>DFWS 03649 exp 3/31/19 Sorry no
>paypal all trades plus
>postage PLMK if you want to
>trade Thanks


Thanks

lucy1 joined in 6/2014
1231 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact lucy1] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]


Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby