20 . "Combining/adding cards into one"|
Posted by ligera on
Dec-22-18 at 03:32 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Dec-22-18 at 03:32 PM (Eastern) by 184.108.40.206
Thanks to gwite on SD for this:
Go to the website, Not the App. Now, this all assumes you have a target.com account.
Log into your account.
Find(or enter) your list of gc's.
Each gc should have option dots at the top right.
Click on dots and you should see the option to make primary.
Once you make primary, for all your other gc's, you will see the option to add to primary gc.
ligera joined in 3/2007|
[Search for feedback]
[Reply with quote]
pattyo, 01:57 PM, Dec-12-18
- Thanks! It is at 17% now,
mugsmom, 03:28 PM, Dec-12-18
- At 86% now,
jdlaurie, 10:44 PM, Dec-12-18
- Has anyone received the email yet?,
mugsmom, 01:39 PM, Dec-13-18
- not yet,
pattyo, 03:22 AM, Dec-14-18
- I did the other day,
melpaul, 09:02 AM, Dec-14-18
- Was that the $2 one or $5 one you rec'd the other day,
Tiggy, 02:43 PM, Dec-14-18
- I think everyone, well,most are still waiting,
DAVESBABYDOLL, 02:47 PM, Dec-14-18
- Mine just came at 9:37 am eastern!,
mimom, 10:14 AM, Dec-15-18
- Still waiting on mine as well.,
jdlaurie, 10:20 AM, Dec-15-18
- Got Mine!,
mugsmom, 12:11 PM, Dec-15-18
- Received both @ 8:35 and 9:33 AM today,
ligera, 01:07 PM, Dec-15-18
- still waiting on mine too,
Tiggy, 07:09 AM, Dec-16-18