Grocery Coupons, Rebates, Print Coupons, Coupon Forum


[Post] [Mark Read] [Rules and Help] [Search] [Login]

Current Message
2 . "See inside"
Posted by Tiggy on Sep-24-17 at 11:52 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Sep-24-17 at 11:52 AM (Eastern) by

The only way to truly get pain relief is to reduce the inflammation to the tendon.

A ortho or podiatrist can help you with that. Things that they would likely suggest
is to stay off of that foot, or at least get one of orthopedic boots that minimize
the stress to the tendon. They may also suggest using anti inflammatory such
as naproxen sodium. Or possibly they would refer you for pt and/or ultrasound

Usually this is one of those injuries that takes time to "fix"

Tiggy joined in 1/2012
9782 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Tiggy] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

Table of Contents
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby

All rights reserved.