Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Baby Forums:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Social Forums:  Games Crafts Feedback Frugality & Deal Alerts Humor Recipes General Chat

 "(H) Ruffino $18 forms GOOD for NY AND DE states only" 

Refunding Message
 
"(H) Ruffino $18 forms GOOD for NY AND DE states only"
Posted by Madeline on Jan-01-18 at 04:42 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-01-18 at 04:42 PM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

buy 1.5 size bottles 6 + $18
ends 1/2/18 post mark by 1/17/18

goes to El Paso...
GOOD ONLY in NY and DE ( I didn;t read right-- not good in my state )

if any one can still use.... make me and offer.... mailing from Michigan !

Offer NTH-RUF18015 I have 7 forms to trade

Thanks ~~ Madeline

Madeline joined before 2001
2221 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "Any one ----still ready to trade. ????"
Posted by Madeline on Jan-02-18 at 06:38 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-02-18 at 06:38 PM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

Email if want in to trade

Madeline joined before 2001
2221 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
2 . "Can anyone use"
Posted by Madeline on Jan-02-18 at 08:02 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-02-18 at 08:02 PM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

>Posted on Jan-01-18 at 04:42 PM (Eastern)
>by 67.167.183.233buy 1.5 size bottles
> 6 + $18
> ends 1/2/18 post
>mark by 1/17/18
>goes to El Paso... GOOD ONLY in
>NY and DE
>( I didn;t read right-- not
>good in my state )
>if any one can still use.... make
>me and offer.... mailing from Michigan
> !
>Offer NTH-RUF18015 I
>have 7 forms to trade
>Thanks ~~ Madeline


Email me---we can make a trade

Madeline joined before 2001
2221 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
3 . "Still open to trades"
Posted by Madeline on Jan-06-18 at 08:27 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-06-18 at 08:27 PM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

>Posted on Jan-02-18 at 08:02 PM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233>Posted on Jan-01-18 at 04:42 PM (Eastern)
>>by 67.167.183.233buy 1.5 size bottles
>> 6 + $18
>> ends 1/2/18 post
>>mark by 1/17/18
>>goes to El Paso... GOOD ONLY in
>>NY and DE
>>( I didn;t read right-- not
>>good in my state )
>>if any one can still use.... make
>>me and offer.... mailing from Michigan
>> !
>>Offer NTH-RUF18015 I
>>have 7 forms to trade
>>Thanks ~~ Madeline

> Email me---we can make a trade
>


Madeline joined before 2001
2221 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]


Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby