Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Baby Forums:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Social Forums:  Games Crafts Feedback ROAK Humor Recipes General Chat

 "(H). A--Z wine. To $48 form" 

Refunding Message
 
"(H). A--Z wine. To $48 form"
Posted by Madeline on Dec-05-17 at 08:41 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Dec-05-17 at 08:41 PM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

I have a 5 of these forms
Goes to San Juan Capistrano, CA
Write UPC on your receipt
Ends 12/31/17~~~ rec. By Jan 31,18
$4 per bottle up to $48


Asking $2 each + a stamp to mail
Email me directly thanks ~~~~Madeline

Madeline joined before 2001
2245 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "Bumping ad"
Posted by Madeline on Dec-07-17 at 07:44 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Dec-07-17 at 07:44 AM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

Hate to see these go to waste!

Madeline joined before 2001
2245 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
3 . "Still up for trading"
Posted by Madeline on Dec-09-17 at 08:31 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Dec-09-17 at 08:31 AM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

>Posted on Dec-07-17 at 07:44 AM (Eastern)
>by 67.167.183.233Hate to see these go
>to waste!


Madeline joined before 2001
2245 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
2 . "Does anyone still need. ?????"
Posted by Madeline on Dec-08-17 at 10:47 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Dec-08-17 at 10:47 AM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

Email if we can trade

Madeline joined before 2001
2245 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
4 . "taking trades for $1 each on the A-Z forms"
Posted by Madeline on Dec-15-17 at 12:04 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Dec-15-17 at 12:04 PM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

$1 each + a stamp to mail...

open to any offers.....

Thanks
Madeline

Madeline joined before 2001
2245 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
5 . "$1 ec + a stamp"
Posted by Madeline on Dec-19-17 at 10:33 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Dec-19-17 at 10:33 AM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

>Posted on Dec-05-17 at 08:41 PM (Eastern)
>by 67.167.183.233I have a 5 of
>these forms Goes to
>San Juan Capistrano, CA Write UPC
>on your receipt Ends 12/31/17~~~ rec.
>By Jan 31,18 $4 per bottle
>up to $48
> Asking $2 each + a stamp
>to mail Email me directly thanks
>~~~~Madeline


Madeline joined before 2001
2245 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
6 . "Still up for trading"
Posted by Madeline on Dec-21-17 at 02:03 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Dec-21-17 at 02:03 PM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233

>Posted on Dec-19-17 at 10:33 AM (Eastern) by 67.167.183.233>Posted on Dec-05-17 at 08:41 PM (Eastern)
>>by 67.167.183.233I have a 5 of
>>these forms Goes to
>>San Juan Capistrano, CA Write UPC
>>on your receipt Ends 12/31/17~~~ rec.
>>By Jan 31,18 $4 per bottle
>>up to $48
>> Asking $2 each + a stamp
>>to mail Email me directly thanks
>>~~~~Madeline

>


Madeline joined before 2001
2245 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Madeline] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]


Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby