Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Baby Forums:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Social Forums:  Games Crafts Feedback Frugality & Deal Alerts Humor Recipes General Chat

 "if you have not done Coors $50" 

Refunding Message
 
"if you have not done Coors $50"
Posted by salsafan on May-17-17 at 03:19 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-17-17 at 03:19 PM (Eastern) by 23.123.152.114

that requires purchase of a grill or patio furniture, pls contact me
it requires beer purchase and is for
residents of AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI or WY and are of legal drinking age at time of purchase. Void where prohibited by law. Maximum of ONE (1) $50.00

salsafan joined in 2003
19833 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact salsafan] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "offer number"
Posted by max4max on May-18-17 at 06:28 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-18-17 at 06:28 PM (Eastern) by 173.31.121.5

what's the offer number? thanks

>Posted on May-17-17 at 03:19 PM (Eastern)
>by 23.123.152.114that requires purchase of a
>grill or patio furniture, pls contact
>me it requires beer purchase and
> is for residents
>of AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT,
>DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID,
>IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN,
>MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM,
>NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI,
>SC, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI
>or WY and are of legal
>drinking age at time of purchase.
>Void where prohibited by law. Maximum
>of ONE (1) $50.00


max4max joined in 5/2017
4 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact max4max] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
2 . "i'll look for it asap-- in the "
Posted by salsafan on May-18-17 at 08:49 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-18-17 at 08:49 PM (Eastern) by 23.123.152.114

meantime welcome to the board and pls lmk who you are and where you live... I see you just joined this mo.? I often get forms for other states...

salsafan joined in 2003
19833 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact salsafan] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
3 . "I am Matt and live in Iowa. Thanks"
Posted by max4max on May-19-17 at 07:08 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-19-17 at 07:08 PM (Eastern) by 70.58.137.158

>Posted on May-18-17 at 08:49 PM (Eastern)
>by 23.123.152.114meantime welcome to the board
>and pls lmk who you
>are and where you live... I
>see you just joined this mo.?
> I often get forms for
>other states...


max4max joined in 5/2017
4 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact max4max] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
4 . "yes, the coors $50 is gd in IA"
Posted by salsafan on May-19-17 at 09:35 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-19-17 at 09:35 PM (Eastern) by 23.123.152.114

17-10410

salsafan joined in 2003
19833 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact salsafan] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]


Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby