Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Baby Forums:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Social Forums:  Games Crafts Feedback Frugality & Deal Alerts Humor Recipes General Chat

 "Auction big one here.....look inside.....tia and peace. Catherine" 

Auctions, Have fun, make up your own auctions! It's free to use our Message
 
"Auction big one here.....look inside.....tia and peace. Catherine"
Posted by cathy42063 on May-09-17 at 07:42 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-09-17 at 07:42 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

Ok this auctions starts right now and will last till 5/20/17 12 am.......I have the right to cancel.......Postage is extra..
Ok Starting off with 6 Brand New Pieces of Covergirl Make-up all brand new from a totally smoke free home
also I large Bag 32 Gain Laundry Pods.....Purple Bag........so far 48.oo in this box......will add as we go along and with bids........Enjoy Catherine

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1234 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "$5.00"
Posted by pcrass on May-10-17 at 10:43 AM (Eastern)
Posted on May-10-17 at 10:43 AM (Eastern) by 198.21.88.222

>Posted on May-09-17 at 07:42 PM (Eastern)
>by 68.194.157.176Ok this auctions starts right
>now and will last till 5/20/17
>12 am.......I have the right to
>cancel.......Postage is extra.. Ok Starting off
>with 6 Brand New Pieces of
>Covergirl Make-up all brand new from
>a totally smoke free home also
>I large Bag 32 Gain Laundry
>Pods.....Purple Bag........so far 48.oo in this
>box......will add as we go along
>and with bids........Enjoy Catherine


pcrass joined in 2005
2949 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact pcrass] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
2 . "Adding 2 revlon nail polish.....brand new....tia and Peace. "
Posted by cathy42063 on May-10-17 at 01:42 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-10-17 at 01:42 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-10-17 at 10:43 AM (Eastern) by 198.21.88.222>Posted on May-09-17 at 07:42 PM (Eastern)
>>by 68.194.157.176Ok this auctions starts right
>>now and will last till 5/20/17
>>12 am.......I have the right to
>>cancel.......Postage is extra.. Ok Starting off
>>with 6 Brand New Pieces of
>>Covergirl Make-up all brand new from
>>a totally smoke free home also
>>I large Bag 32 Gain Laundry
>>Pods.....Purple Bag........so far 48.oo in this
>>box......will add as we go along
>>and with bids........Enjoy Catherine

>


cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1234 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
3 . "Lack of interest moving to Bargains thanks.....Peace."
Posted by cathy42063 on May-14-17 at 10:52 AM (Eastern)
Posted on May-14-17 at 10:52 AM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-10-17 at 01:42 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Posted on May-10-17 at 10:43 AM (Eastern) by 198.21.88.222>Posted on May-09-17 at 07:42 PM (Eastern)
>>>by 68.194.157.176Ok this auctions starts right
>>>now and will last till 5/20/17
>>>12 am.......I have the right to
>>>cancel.......Postage is extra.. Ok Starting off
>>>with 6 Brand New Pieces of
>>>Covergirl Make-up all brand new from
>>>a totally smoke free home also
>>>I large Bag 32 Gain Laundry
>>>Pods.....Purple Bag........so far 48.oo in this
>>>box......will add as we go along
>>>and with bids........Enjoy Catherine

>>

>


cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1234 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]


Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby