Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Baby Forums:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Social Forums:  Games Crafts Feedback Frugality & Deal Alerts Humor Recipes General Chat

 "Women's treat yourself box" 

Auctions, Have fun making up your own auctions! It's free to use our fourms. Auctions Message
 
"Women's treat yourself box"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-12-14 at 12:01 PM (Eastern)
Last edited on Jan-20-14 at 02:28 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Last edited on Jan-19-14 at 05:15 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Last edited on Jan-18-14 at 01:45 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Last edited on Jan-18-14 at 01:44 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Last edited on Jan-14-14 at 07:33 AM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Last edited on Jan-13-14 at 06:36 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Posted on Jan-12-14 at 12:01 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Didn't get what you wanted for Christmas. Treat yourself with this box. I prefer paypal and reserve the right to cancel or extend. This is a medium priority mail box, postage is $15. This box will end Saturday at noon board time.

Please give me suggestions for what to add! Thanks Julie

1-BBW Forever Red perfume $10.00
1-BBW full size wild berry tulips shower gel $11.00
1-Naturemade Vitamelts Zinc immune support (women can't get sick, lol) $7.99
1-Carmex moisture plus lip balm $3.49
1-3 pack dial anti-oxidant power berrys glycerin bar soap $3.99

Adding!
5-tea bags (various relaxing flavors)
1-Caudalie hand and nail cream $4.99
1-Ruffian nail laquer (wedge fund) silver color $2.99
1-nature made vita melts sleep-melatonin $7.99
1-full size emory board $1.99

Adding!
1-Staniac lip stain $3.99
1-Revlon pink sparkle nail polish $4.99
1-bic soleil rezor with 4 cartridges $11.99

Adding!
1-2 pack tone soap $3.99
1-glade pure vanilla joy candle $2.99
1-skinmate have creme $2.99
1-bistex 3 pack fruit smoothies $3.99
1-BBW cashmere glow body lotion $11.00
1-sinful nail polish pinky glitter $1.99

Adding!
Naturmade vitamelts energy $7.99

Adding!
1-BBW Forever Midnight Body Cream $20.50

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "This is going to be a great box!"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-12-14 at 12:44 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-12-14 at 12:44 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Can't wait to add.

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
2 . "5.00"
Posted by ptmama525 on Jan-12-14 at 11:44 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-12-14 at 11:44 PM (Eastern) by 75.90.176.88

>Posted on Jan-12-14 at 12:01 PM (Eastern)
>by 99.59.168.37Didn't get what you wanted
>for Christmas. Treat yourself with this
>box. I prefer paypal and reserve
>the right to cancel or extend.
>This is a medium priority mail
>box, postage is $15. This box
>will end Saturday at noon board
>time.
>Please give me suggestions for what to
>add! Thanks Julie
>1-BBW Forever Red perfume $10.00 1-BBW full
>size wild berry tulips shower gel
>$11.00 1-Naturemade Vitamelts Zinc immune support
>(women can't get sick, lol) $7.99
>1-Carmex moisture plus lip balm $3.49
>1-3 pack dial anti-oxidant power berrys
>glycerin bar soap $3.99


"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

ptmama525 joined in 2005
11087 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact ptmama525] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
3 . "$6.00"
Posted by pcrass on Jan-13-14 at 08:29 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-13-14 at 08:29 AM (Eastern) by 69.147.194.97

>Posted on Jan-12-14 at 11:44 PM (Eastern) by 75.90.176.88>Posted on Jan-12-14 at 12:01 PM (Eastern)
>>by 99.59.168.37Didn't get what you wanted
>>for Christmas. Treat yourself with this
>>box. I prefer paypal and reserve
>>the right to cancel or extend.
>>This is a medium priority mail
>>box, postage is $15. This box
>>will end Saturday at noon board
>>time.
>>Please give me suggestions for what to
>>add! Thanks Julie
>>1-BBW Forever Red perfume $10.00 1-BBW full
>>size wild berry tulips shower gel
>>$11.00 1-Naturemade Vitamelts Zinc immune support
>>(women can't get sick, lol) $7.99
>>1-Carmex moisture plus lip balm $3.49
>>1-3 pack dial anti-oxidant power berrys
>>glycerin bar soap $3.99

> "Do unto others as you would
>have others do unto you."


pcrass joined in 2005
2721 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact pcrass] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
4 . "adding in op"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-13-14 at 06:28 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-13-14 at 06:28 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

thanks Julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
5 . "8.00"
Posted by ptmama525 on Jan-13-14 at 07:43 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-13-14 at 07:43 PM (Eastern) by 75.90.176.88

>Last edited on Jan-13-14 at 06:36 PM
>(Eastern) by 99.59.168.37Posted on Jan-12-14 at
>12:01 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37
>Didn't get what you wanted for Christmas.
>Treat yourself with this box. I
>prefer paypal and reserve the right
>to cancel or extend. This is
>a medium priority mail box, postage
>is $15. This box will end
>Saturday at noon board time.
>Please give me suggestions for what to
>add! Thanks Julie
>1-BBW Forever Red perfume $10.00 1-BBW full
>size wild berry tulips shower gel
>$11.00 1-Naturemade Vitamelts Zinc immune support
>(women can't get sick, lol) $7.99
>1-Carmex moisture plus lip balm $3.49
>1-3 pack dial anti-oxidant power berrys
>glycerin bar soap $3.99
>Adding! 5-tea bags (various relaxing flavors) 1-Caudalie
>hand and nail cream $4.99 1-Ruffian
>nail laquer (wedge fund) silver color
>$2.99 1-nature made vita melts sleep-melatonin
>$7.99 1-full size emory board $1.99
>


"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

ptmama525 joined in 2005
11087 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact ptmama525] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
6 . "adding in op"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-14-14 at 07:29 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-14-14 at 07:29 AM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Thanks Julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
7 . "over $70 in products"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-14-14 at 07:33 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-14-14 at 07:33 AM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Thanks Julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
8 . "bump"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-16-14 at 09:48 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-16-14 at 09:48 AM (Eastern) by 65.127.84.74

Thanks Julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
9 . "$9 bid"
Posted by janut826 on Jan-16-14 at 07:44 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-16-14 at 07:44 PM (Eastern) by 71.185.1.41

janut

janut826 joined before 2001
861 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact janut826] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
10 . "box is only 1/2 full extending 'til Wednesday at 9pm board time"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-17-14 at 02:36 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-17-14 at 02:36 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Thanks julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
11 . "adding BBW products with $10 bid"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-17-14 at 02:37 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-17-14 at 02:37 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Thanks Julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
12 . "10.00 any oil of olay or dove soap/bodywash or Victoria Secret?"
Posted by ptmama525 on Jan-17-14 at 08:14 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-17-14 at 08:14 PM (Eastern) by 71.31.6.24

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

ptmama525 joined in 2005
11087 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact ptmama525] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
13 . "adding in op"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-18-14 at 01:42 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-18-14 at 01:42 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Thanks Julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
14 . "$11.00....."
Posted by ladylkl on Jan-19-14 at 12:20 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-19-14 at 12:20 PM (Eastern) by 173.16.68.155

..... Thanks, Julie.
Linda ~

ladylkl joined in 2002
886 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact ladylkl] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
15 . "small add, need $15 bid for another BBW"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-19-14 at 05:14 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-19-14 at 05:14 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Thanks Julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
16 . "15.00"
Posted by ptmama525 on Jan-20-14 at 00:32 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-20-14 at 00:32 AM (Eastern) by 71.31.6.24

"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

ptmama525 joined in 2005
11087 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact ptmama525] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
17 . "Adding BBW body cream"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-20-14 at 02:28 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-20-14 at 02:28 PM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Thanks Julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
18 . "ptmama525 is my winner"
Posted by juliemc on Jan-23-14 at 07:20 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jan-23-14 at 07:20 AM (Eastern) by 99.59.168.37

Thanks Julie

juliemc joined in 2002
4008 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact juliemc] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]


Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby