Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Baby Forums:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Social Forums:  Games Crafts Feedback Frugality & Deal Alerts Humor Recipes General Chat

 "Catherine / cathy42063 please read inside, Thanks!" 

Coupon Message
 
"Catherine / cathy42063 please read inside, Thanks!"
Posted by cashcoll on Jun-14-17 at 04:52 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jun-14-17 at 04:52 PM (Eastern) by 70.178.45.147

Please email me about our trade for the Hershey Coupons.

Paypa is saying you have NOT picked-up your money!!!

PLMK
Thanks
Teresa

Have a Great Day!

*********************************

GO HOGS GO!!
Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooiee!

cashcoll joined in 2001
10408 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact cashcoll] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "Really let me check sweetie so sorry lets make sure it was the correct pp addy first tia and peace. Catherine"
Posted by cathy42063 on Jun-14-17 at 05:50 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jun-14-17 at 05:50 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on Jun-14-17 at 04:52 PM (Eastern)
>by 70.178.45.147Please email me about our
>trade for the Hershey Coupons.
>Paypa is saying you have NOT picked-up
>your money!!!
>PLMK Thanks Teresa
>Have a Great Day!
>*********************************
>GO HOGS GO!! Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooiee!
>


In memory of my beloved beautiful brother Sonny
whom earned his wings in heaven 10-26-65 5-4-
02....a million years can pass and there will never
be a better brother...xoxoxo

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1507 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
2 . "Hon I have the email for the trade but no money received......please advise and peace. Catherine"
Posted by cathy42063 on Jun-14-17 at 07:07 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jun-14-17 at 07:07 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on Jun-14-17 at 05:50 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Posted on Jun-14-17 at 04:52 PM (Eastern)
>>by 70.178.45.147Please email me about our
>>trade for the Hershey Coupons.
>>Paypa is saying you have NOT picked-up
>>your money!!!
>>PLMK Thanks Teresa
>>Have a Great Day!
>>*********************************
>>GO HOGS GO!! Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooiee!
>>

> In memory of my beloved beautiful
>brother Sonny whom earned his
>wings in heaven 10-26-65
> 5-4- 02....a million years
>can pass and there will never
> be a better brother...xoxoxo


In memory of my beloved beautiful brother Sonny
whom earned his wings in heaven 10-26-65 5-4-
02....a million years can pass and there will never
be a better brother...xoxoxo

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1507 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
3 . "That means there is a typo in the pp address. The pp is being sent to a pp address that isn't established as a pp account. Cancel the payment and confirm pp addy to resend"
Posted by Chicagoclipper on Jun-15-17 at 00:22 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jun-15-17 at 00:22 AM (Eastern) by 75.26.242.150

Hth

Chicagoclipper joined in 2/2016
1100 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact Chicagoclipper] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
4 . "YES, I know what the problem is that's why I need her to email me her paypal addy again! The one she sent is NOT correct. I leave a NOON - today Thursday & won't be back until Sunday night!! "
Posted by cashcoll on Jun-15-17 at 01:55 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jun-15-17 at 01:55 AM (Eastern) by 70.178.45.147


Have a Great Day!

*********************************

GO HOGS GO!!
Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooiee!

cashcoll joined in 2001
10408 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cashcoll] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
5 . "CYE --- got it fixed! "
Posted by cashcoll on Jun-15-17 at 09:38 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Jun-15-17 at 09:38 AM (Eastern) by 70.178.45.147


Have a Great Day!

*********************************

GO HOGS GO!!
Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooiee!

cashcoll joined in 2001
10408 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cashcoll] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
6 . "Ok got it thanks for the trade peace. Catherine"
Posted by cathy42063 on Jun-15-17 at 11:22 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jun-15-17 at 11:22 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on Jun-15-17 at 09:38 AM (Eastern)
>by 70.178.45.147 Have a Great Day!
>
>*********************************
>GO HOGS GO!! Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooiee!
>


In memory of my beloved beautiful brother Sonny
whom earned his wings in heaven 10-26-65 5-4-
02....a million years can pass and there will never
be a better brother...xoxoxo

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1507 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
7 . "Went out in today"
Posted by cathy42063 on Jun-16-17 at 04:05 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Jun-16-17 at 04:05 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on Jun-15-17 at 11:22 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Posted on Jun-15-17 at 09:38 AM (Eastern)
>>by 70.178.45.147 Have a Great Day!
>>
>>*********************************
>>GO HOGS GO!! Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooiee!
>>

> In memory of my beloved beautiful
>brother Sonny whom earned his
>wings in heaven 10-26-65
> 5-4- 02....a million years
>can pass and there will never
> be a better brother...xoxoxo


In memory of my beloved beautiful brother Sonny
whom earned his wings in heaven 10-26-65 5-4-
02....a million years can pass and there will never
be a better brother...xoxoxo

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1507 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]


Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby