Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Baby Forums:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Social Forums:  Games Crafts Feedback Frugality & Deal Alerts Humor Recipes General Chat

 "(H) 10- $1/2 any Ortega products exp. 9/30/17" 

Coupon Message
 
"(H) 10- $1/2 any Ortega products exp. 9/30/17"
Posted by qualitycare1987 on Mar-27-17 at 10:21 PM (Eastern)
Last edited on May-11-17 at 11:57 AM (Eastern) by 97.77.92.34

Posted on Mar-27-17 at 10:21 PM (Eastern) by 97.77.92.34


I have (10) $1/2 any Ortega products (excl- seasoning packets) exp. 9/30/17

Asking $1.50 ppff shipped or cc

***GDA*** Dollar Tree has them for $1.00 ** Buy (2)= $2.00 & Use $1/2 coupon= $1.00 for (2)= .50 each

PLMK and e-mail me your addy. I'll put envie in the mail to you.

Thanks

qualitycare1987 joined in 9/2007
9755 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact qualitycare1987] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "Anyone??? Still available."
Posted by qualitycare1987 on May-11-17 at 11:51 AM (Eastern)
Posted on May-11-17 at 11:51 AM (Eastern) by 97.77.92.34

>Posted on Mar-27-17 at 10:21 PM (Eastern)
>by 97.77.92.34 I have (10) $1/2
>any Ortega products (excl- seasoning packets)
>exp. 9/30/17
>Asking $1.50 ppff shipped or cc
>PLMK and e-mail me your addy. I'll
>put envie in the mail to
>you.
>Thanks


qualitycare1987 joined in 9/2007
9755 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact qualitycare1987] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
2 . "bump!"
Posted by qualitycare1987 on May-17-17 at 11:36 AM (Eastern)
Posted on May-17-17 at 11:36 AM (Eastern) by 97.77.92.34

>Last edited on May-11-17 at 11:57 AM
>(Eastern) by 97.77.92.34Posted on Mar-27-17 at
>10:21 PM (Eastern) by 97.77.92.34
> I have (10) $1/2 any Ortega
>products (excl- seasoning packets) exp. 9/30/17
>
>Asking $1.50 ppff shipped or cc
>***GDA*** Dollar Tree has them for $1.00
>** Buy (2)= $2.00 & Use
>$1/2 coupon= $1.00 for (2)= .50
>each
>PLMK and e-mail me your addy. I'll
>put envie in the mail to
>you.
>Thanks


qualitycare1987 joined in 9/2007
9755 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact qualitycare1987] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]


Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby