Saving Forums:  Coupons Refunding Auctions Bargains Freebies
Trade Forums:  Gift Cards Rewards Stockpiles Swaps
Baby Forums:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Social Forums:  Games Crafts Feedback Frugality & Deal Alerts Humor Recipes General Chat

 "BOOM. Firecrackers it's July Swap sign up time. " 

Swaps Message
 
"BOOM. Firecrackers it's July Swap sign up time. "
Posted by shellysmsmo on May-24-17 at 05:16 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-24-17 at 05:16 PM (Eastern) by 99.198.165.109

Boom. It is time. Signups start now. : )

shellysmsmo joined in 2005
12485 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Edit] [Contact shellysmsmo] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

 Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion
 
1 . "I'll be in again Please"
Posted by melpaul on May-25-17 at 01:28 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-25-17 at 01:28 PM (Eastern) by 100.11.103.163

Will post shortly

melpaul joined in 1/2006
11684 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact melpaul] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
2 . "i am in for 1"
Posted by ppe1952 on May-25-17 at 02:59 PM (Eastern)
Last edited on May-27-17 at 02:32 PM (Eastern) by 69.207.186.106

Last edited on May-25-17 at 03:11 PM (Eastern) by 69.207.186.106

Posted on May-25-17 at 02:59 PM (Eastern) by 69.207.186.106

1 shower scrubbie net thingy-- any color--- the brighter the better
fine point sharpie- any color
2017 calander-something spacey
fiber one lemon bars----sooooooooo yummy
btde, clfe, coke points
pre 1964 Us coins- dimes, quarters, 1/2 dollars
silver certificates
gc -amazon, lowes, bj's, wwegmans, tops, pizza hut
good quality paper plates
retractable high lighters-- pink, blue, green---not yellow
standard staples

will add more later

DO NOT meddle in the affairs of dragons for YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND GOOD WITH KETCHUP!

DO NOT meddle in the affairs of dragons for YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND GOOD WITH KETCHUP!

DO NOT meddle in the affairs of dragons for YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND GOOD WITH KETCHUP!

ppe1952 joined in 2002
3654 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact ppe1952] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
3 . "I am in for one.....thanks and peace. Catherine"
Posted by cathy42063 on May-25-17 at 03:32 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-25-17 at 03:32 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Last edited on May-25-17 at 03:11 PM
>(Eastern) by 69.207.186.106Posted on May-25-17 at
>02:59 PM (Eastern) by 69.207.186.106
>1 shower scrubbie net thingy-- any color---
>the brighter the better fine point
>sharpie- any color 2017 calander-something
>spacey fiber one lemon bars----sooooooooo yummy
>btde, clfe, coke points pre 1964
>Us coins- dimes, quarters, 1/2 dollars
>silver certificates gc -amazon, lowes, bj's,
>wwegmans, tops, pizza hut good quality
>paper plates
>will add more later
>
>
>
>
>DO NOT meddle in the affairs of
>dragons for YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND
>GOOD WITH KETCHUP!
>DO NOT meddle in the affairs of
>dragons for YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND
>GOOD WITH KETCHUP!


cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
4 . "Shelly and Davesbabydoll shipped so enjoy xo with peace."
Posted by cathy42063 on May-25-17 at 08:08 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-25-17 at 08:08 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-25-17 at 03:32 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Last edited on May-25-17 at 03:11 PM
>>(Eastern) by 69.207.186.106Posted on May-25-17 at
>>02:59 PM (Eastern) by 69.207.186.106
>>1 shower scrubbie net thingy-- any color---
>>the brighter the better fine point
>>sharpie- any color 2017 calander-something
>>spacey fiber one lemon bars----sooooooooo yummy
>>btde, clfe, coke points pre 1964
>>Us coins- dimes, quarters, 1/2 dollars
>>silver certificates gc -amazon, lowes, bj's,
>>wwegmans, tops, pizza hut good quality
>>paper plates
>>will add more later
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>DO NOT meddle in the affairs of
>>dragons for YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND
>>GOOD WITH KETCHUP!
>>DO NOT meddle in the affairs of
>>dragons for YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND
>>GOOD WITH KETCHUP!

>


cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
5 . "For June Bug hugs and peace. "
Posted by cathy42063 on May-25-17 at 08:09 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-25-17 at 08:09 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-25-17 at 08:08 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Posted on May-25-17 at 03:32 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Last edited on May-25-17 at 03:11 PM
>>>(Eastern) by 69.207.186.106Posted on May-25-17 at
>>>02:59 PM (Eastern) by 69.207.186.106
>>>1 shower scrubbie net thingy-- any color---
>>>the brighter the better fine point
>>>sharpie- any color 2017 calander-something
>>>spacey fiber one lemon bars----sooooooooo yummy
>>>btde, clfe, coke points pre 1964
>>>Us coins- dimes, quarters, 1/2 dollars
>>>silver certificates gc -amazon, lowes, bj's,
>>>wwegmans, tops, pizza hut good quality
>>>paper plates
>>>will add more later
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>DO NOT meddle in the affairs of
>>>dragons for YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND
>>>GOOD WITH KETCHUP!
>>>DO NOT meddle in the affairs of
>>>dragons for YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND
>>>GOOD WITH KETCHUP!

>>

>


cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
6 . "Thanks Cathy. : )"
Posted by shellysmsmo on May-25-17 at 08:27 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-25-17 at 08:27 PM (Eastern) by 99.198.165.109

Thanks. I'm sure I will love my swap.

shellysmsmo joined in 2005
12485 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact shellysmsmo] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
7 . "I'm in"
Posted by DAVESBABYDOLL on May-25-17 at 08:49 PM (Eastern)
Last edited on May-29-17 at 07:04 PM (Eastern) by 50.51.115.45

Last edited on May-29-17 at 10:03 AM (Eastern) by 50.51.115.45


Target gc ,Kroger gc, kohls-kid needs clothes, TJmaxx, Hobby Lobby (want an item there for redo on our kitchen) Amazon gc, Etsy gc..always love etsy for etsty gc--https://www.etsy.com/giftcards/?ref=ftr
Dollar tree gc
Lowes or Home Depot gc--have trees to replace since ash beetles killed 5
Menards gc


Heavy duty foil
parchment paper
Snack baggies
large Freezer bags
Dish washer tabs
Laundry samples-pods-downey unstopables/Gain
good Packing tape-clear wide that comes on a roller thingy lol
flushable wipes


Hefty or Glad tall kitchen trash bags
Swiffer duster for plantation shutters & ceiling fans **need


Pioneer gravy mixes
Taco & meatloaf mix

DAVESBABYDOLL joined in 2004
6777 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact DAVESBABYDOLL] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
8 . "List later for me too.....peace. Catherine"
Posted by cathy42063 on May-25-17 at 11:42 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-25-17 at 11:42 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-25-17 at 08:49 PM (Eastern)
>by 50.51.115.45List later


cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
9 . "My w/list for Fireworks Swap/// Tia and Peace."
Posted by cathy42063 on May-26-17 at 06:36 PM (Eastern)
Last edited on May-27-17 at 11:59 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

Posted on May-26-17 at 06:36 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-25-17 at 11:42 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Posted on May-25-17 at 08:49 PM (Eastern)
>>by 50.51.115.45List later
Getting on this computer while I can very busy with my boys xoxoxoxoxo..

Okay my w/list
Stickers for Flowers.....Plants....Planting items....Veggies....Summer Related.....fourth of July Related
Neutrogena Body Oil for Bath .....Any Scent
Summer Outfit for Jaxon Daniel New born or 3 month he is a peanut xoxox
Dinoasuars for Julian he loves his Dinosaurs Books for both of them early reading is the best......especially for animals and nursery rhymes and colors/
Vintage Stickers and Cards the older the better
Organic Food and non food coupons
School supplies for Caitlin our teacher....
Seeds for organic veggies and fruit
Gfit Card to Michael's Arts and Crafts
Colored Paper and Envelopes........Any shade of Blue.....Turquoise....Aqua...Teal....Robin's Egg Blue....Sapphire.....any shade of blue......any shade of Green .........any shade of Yellow.....any shade of Purple......all pastel colors...no red no black no gold.
Love's Baby Soft Perfume
Patchouli Scented Oil...or Candles....I wear the oil everyday my favorite....it is strong very musky but just a hint and it lasts forever...
Ok many thanks in advance.....Peace. Catherine


>


cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
10 . "Received from Angc from June bug thanks."
Posted by cathy42063 on May-27-17 at 06:29 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-27-17 at 06:29 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-26-17 at 06:36 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Posted on May-25-17 at 11:42 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Posted on May-25-17 at 08:49 PM (Eastern)
>>>by 50.51.115.45List later
> Getting on this computer while I can very busy with my boys xoxoxoxoxo..

>Okay my w/list Stickers for Flowers.....Plants....Planting
>items....Veggies....Summer Related.....fourth of July Related
> Newtrogena Body Oil for Bath
>.....Any Scent Summer Outfit
>for Jaxon Daniel New born or
>3 month he is a peanut
>xoxox Dinoasuars for Julian
>he loves his Dinosaurs
>Books for both of them early
>reading is the best......especially for animals
>and nursery rhymes and colors/
> Vintage Stickers and Cards the
>older the better
>Organic Food and non food coupons
> School supplies for Caitlin
>our teacher.... Seeds for
>organic veggies and fruit
>Gfit Card to Michael's Arts and
>Crafts Colored Paper and
>Envelopes........Any shade of Blue.....Turquoise....Aqua...Teal....Robin's Egg Blue....Sapphire.....any
>shade of blue......any shade of Green
>.........any shade of Yellow.....any shade of
>Purple......all pastel colors...no red no black
>no gold thanks and peace.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
11 . "Shellys July ISO. "
Posted by shellysmsmo on May-28-17 at 08:14 AM (Eastern)
Last edited on May-30-17 at 09:48 PM (Eastern) by 99.198.165.109

***. Just to note. For whoever my partners will be.
I will be gone from July 1 till July 20
My birthday month. This is the big one. 50. Hmmm sigh. Lol

Old spice bear glove shower gel this scent only please
Old spice bear glove body spray this scent only please
Avon glimmersticks blackest black
Tea bags no flavors. Regular tea bags
Nesquick dry chocolate milk mix
Better then bullion chicken or beef.

Gift cards. Amazon. Walmart. Target. Cvs
Hot topic,Olive Garden

PayPal. Jpksms@sbcglobal.net
Will keep adding.

shellysmsmo joined in 2005
12485 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact shellysmsmo] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
12 . "Hon kindly cye i emailed you a few times thanks and peace. Catherine"
Posted by cathy42063 on May-28-17 at 05:22 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-28-17 at 05:22 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-28-17 at 08:14 AM (Eastern)
>by 66.87.72.65 My birthday month. This
>is the big one. 50. Hmmm
>sigh. Lol
>Old spice bear glove shower gel this
>scent only please Old spice
>bear glove body spray this
>scent only please Avon glimmersticks blackest
>black Tea bags no flavors.
>Regular tea bags Nesquick dry chocolate
>milk mix Better then bullion
>chicken or beef.
>Gift cards. Amazon. Walmart. Target. Cvs
>Hot topic,Olive Garden
>Will keep adding.


cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
13 . "Add me please!"
Posted by suzhappy on May-28-17 at 10:09 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-28-17 at 10:09 PM (Eastern) by 24.145.48.30


Makeup!!
Makeup Bags
Small cute purses/wristlets/change purses
Patchouli Oil/perfume/soap
GC to American Eagle Outfitters, B&BW, Aeropostale, Amazon
Poly bubble envelopes, poly envelopes, scotch shipping tape
Forever stamps
Mini cards/envelopes
Cute stickers
Victoria's Secret anything
Cetaphil/Cerave cleansers
Small treats for dogs
Bella tray dog food
Free Coupons
iPhone 5 charger

Thanks :)

Please leave me feedback if we have had a favorable trade and I will do the same for you!

http://www.refundsweepers.com/dcforum/feedback/28.html

suzhappy joined in 2001
8484 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact suzhappy] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
14 . "Someone here loves make-up I am not naming any names lol.....Peace."
Posted by cathy42063 on May-29-17 at 00:20 AM (Eastern)
Posted on May-29-17 at 00:20 AM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-28-17 at 10:09 PM (Eastern)
>by 24.145.48.30 Makeup!! Makeup Bags Small
>cute purses/wristlets/change purses Patchouli Oil/perfume/soap GC
>to American Eagle Outfitters, B&BW, Aeropostale,
>Amazon Poly bubble envelopes, poly envelopes,
>scotch shipping tape Forever stamps Mini
>cards/envelopes Cute stickers Victoria's Secret anything
>Cetaphil/Cerave cleansers Small treats for dogs
>Bella tray dog food Free Coupons
>iPhone 5 charger
>Thanks :)
>Please leave me feedback if we have
>had a favorable trade and I
>will do the same for you!
>
>http://www.refundsweepers.com/dcforum/feedback/28.html


cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
15 . "Also Patchouli like me.....No way.....love it ..it is all I every wear.....Peace...."
Posted by cathy42063 on May-29-17 at 00:26 AM (Eastern)
Posted on May-29-17 at 00:26 AM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-28-17 at 10:09 PM (Eastern)
>by 24.145.48.30 Makeup!! Makeup Bags Small Patchouli is very very special to me and my heart.....actually to my whole family....it was all my beloved beautiful brother Sonny wore.....I have several bottles all over my home....it is a very strong scent so you truly only did a dot......however when I past where the bottles are the smell hit's me and brings a gentle smile to my heart.......my children have grown up with it and it is all you will find in my parents home.....mom wore it everyday....Dad keep's 2 bottles on his dresser end tables.....my kids love the candles and the intense sticks.....nice to know other's like it also.....Peace. Catherine
>cute purses/wristlets/change purses Patchouli Oil/perfume/soap GC
>to American Eagle Outfitters, B&BW, Aeropostale,
>Amazon Poly bubble envelopes, poly envelopes,
>scotch shipping tape Forever stamps Mini
>cards/envelopes Cute stickers Victoria's Secret anything
>Cetaphil/Cerave cleansers Small treats for dogs
>Bella tray dog food Free Coupons
>iPhone 5 charger
>Thanks :)
>Please leave me feedback if we have
>had a favorable trade and I
>will do the same for you!
>
>http://www.refundsweepers.com/dcforum/feedback/28.html

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
16 . "I am in ty Shelly,you are loved and appreciated"
Posted by angNC on May-30-17 at 01:51 AM (Eastern)
Posted on May-30-17 at 01:51 AM (Eastern) by 24.163.122.129

GCS: Kohls,olive garden, sheetz,t=get
cottenelle or charmin wipes
real good skin cream,need some for brown spots or diabetic cream. My skin is so dry
mary kay cleanser
pledge,murphy oil furniture wipes, t-get brand is fine. BUT no dollar store.
carpet fresh ,glade is fine too
nice gel pens like the g ones
lg.dog collar something cute for male dog
nice lg address labels
secret gel any scent but must be gel
super floss for braces and bridges, would love this
athelic foot powder no spray must be athelic foot powder
forever stamps ,love to send cards to shut ins
use or super cheap boys size medium shirts. The dau does not keep up w/ there clothes size 8-10
Pro enamel toothpaste,no whiteing(dds said to use this)
oral b spin brush battery


angNC joined in 2004
6021 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact angNC] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
17 . "Thank you Angie. : )"
Posted by shellysmsmo on May-30-17 at 07:15 AM (Eastern)
Posted on May-30-17 at 07:15 AM (Eastern) by 99.198.165.109

I love my refundsweepers friends. : )

shellysmsmo joined in 2005
12485 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact shellysmsmo] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
18 . "I totally agree Shelly hugs and peace. Catherine"
Posted by cathy42063 on May-30-17 at 02:24 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-30-17 at 02:24 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-30-17 at 07:15 AM (Eastern)
>by 99.198.165.109I love my refundsweepers friends.
>: )


In memory of my beloved beautiful brother Sonny
whom earned his wings in heaven 10-26-65 5-4-
02....a million years can pass and there will never
be a better brother...xoxoxo

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
19 . "Shelly you and Sheila's were both mailed and given tracking numbers for June Bug Swap enjoy...Peace."
Posted by cathy42063 on May-30-17 at 02:26 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-30-17 at 02:26 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-30-17 at 02:24 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176>Posted on May-30-17 at 07:15 AM (Eastern)
>>by 99.198.165.109I love my refundsweepers friends.
>>: )

> In memory of my beloved beautiful
>brother Sonny whom earned his
>wings in heaven 10-26-65
> 5-4- 02....a million years
>can pass and there will never
> be a better brother...xoxoxo


In memory of my beloved beautiful brother Sonny
whom earned his wings in heaven 10-26-65 5-4-
02....a million years can pass and there will never
be a better brother...xoxoxo

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
21 . "Partners weren't matched up yet?? were they"
Posted by melpaul on May-30-17 at 02:35 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-30-17 at 02:35 PM (Eastern) by 100.11.103.163

canr figure this out

melpaul joined in 1/2006
11684 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact melpaul] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
23 . "I posted under the July Fire cracker swap that is all....Peace. Catherine"
Posted by cathy42063 on May-30-17 at 04:31 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-30-17 at 04:31 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Posted on May-30-17 at 02:35 PM (Eastern)
>by 100.11.103.163canr figure this out


In memory of my beloved beautiful brother Sonny
whom earned his wings in heaven 10-26-65 5-4-
02....a million years can pass and there will never
be a better brother...xoxoxo

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
20 . "Shelly Am I missing somrthing here...."
Posted by melpaul on May-30-17 at 02:32 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-30-17 at 02:32 PM (Eastern) by 100.11.103.163

How can some be trading with you when the swap partners wasnt match up

melpaul joined in 1/2006
11684 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact melpaul] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
22 . "She posted under wrong posting. "
Posted by shellysmsmo on May-30-17 at 03:01 PM (Eastern)
Last edited on May-30-17 at 03:05 PM (Eastern) by 99.198.165.109

Posted on May-30-17 at 03:01 PM (Eastern) by 99.198.165.109

She posted under the July swap instead of the
June. : )
Sign ups still going on for July : )

shellysmsmo joined in 2005
12485 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact shellysmsmo] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]
 
24 . "So sorry Shelly yes I posted under July should have been June get too excited for Swaps thanks sweetie...."
Posted by cathy42063 on May-30-17 at 04:32 PM (Eastern)
Posted on May-30-17 at 04:32 PM (Eastern) by 68.194.157.176

>Last edited on May-30-17 at 03:05 PM
>(Eastern) by 99.198.165.109Posted on May-30-17 at
>03:01 PM (Eastern) by 99.198.165.109
>She posted under the July swap instead
>of the June. : ) Sign
>ups still going on for July
>: )


In memory of my beloved beautiful brother Sonny
whom earned his wings in heaven 10-26-65 5-4-
02....a million years can pass and there will never
be a better brother...xoxoxo

cathy42063 joined in 1/2017
1361 posts
[Search for feedback]
[Remove] [Edit] [Contact cathy42063] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]


Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby